Signal Integrity Engineer
- Location: Raleigh, NC
This is a great way to get your foot in the door!
Located in Raleigh, NC
We are seeking an Engineer in the Power & Signal Integrity field to work with various business units to help bring leading edge mobile projects to market. This position offers the opportunity to design test boards and use high frequency measurement equipment to validate selected models and simulations.
Do you have experience with competency with Ansys HFSS or a similar 3D electromagnetic field solver? Do you possess excellent verbal and written communication skills, excellent inter-personal skills, and experience with SPICE transient simulation including use of IBIS models? We want to talk to you!
Our client is a world leading provider of wireless and wired technologies for the mobile, networking, computing and consumer electronics markets. They are focused on inventing technologies that connect and empower people in ways that are elegant and accessible to all. Location technology and location-based services have become essential to modern living and are central to the mobile user experience.
As the world leader in supplying GNSS and location-based services to the wireless device market, we deliver location technology solutions to smartphone, tablet, wireless modem, and standalone GNSS enabled device manufacturers. The Location Technologies team develops hardware and software based on GNSS and other related positioning technologies to meet the growing demand for location-based services. The location technologies created by the Location Technologies team have been deployed in over 1 billion cellular handsets and mobile devices.
- Experience with DDR and LPDDR design and analysis.
- Experience with high speed serial IO design and analysis.
- Experience with Ansys, Sigrity, Agilent, and MATLAB tools desirable.
- Basic programming skills in Perl, C, C+, or similar languages.
- Experience using spreadsheets and similar productivity tools, including scripting.
- Experience with VNA or TDR based high frequency measurements.
- Familiarity or experience with Mentor or Cadence board design tools.