Applications Engineer - Wireless LAN
- Location: San Jose, CA
Join the team of one of the leading semiconductor companies in the business.
Located in San Jose, CA
$52 to $56/hour
Do you have a passion for helping people and getting things done? Do you possess a unique blend of helpfulness, drive, and attention to detail that transforms ambiguous goals into concrete results? If so, then we’d like to meet you!
We are searching for an Applications Engineer to join our team. You will be working closely with customers and internal teams on debugging and testing 802.11 products, field-reported issues and integrating and customizing QCA 802.11 products on a variety of hardware platforms.
It would be great if you are familiar with one or more scripting languages (Python, Perl) to create test-cases for field reported issues, familiarity with WLAN test-equipment and able to implement best customer support, documentation and communication practices.
You have a Bachelor's, Computer Engineering and/or Computer Networks & Systems and/or Computer Science and/or Electrical Engineering and/or Electronics & Satellites Eng.
2+ years of experience in the following areas:
- Embedded software experience. RTOS, BSP, Linux Device Drivers and/or firmware design.
- Able to design, debug, port and test device drivers and applications on Linux/Android platforms.
- Knowledge of WLAN, Bluetooth protocols, device drivers is a plus.
- Ability to communicate and interface with the customers, and cross functional teams.
- Knowledge of Python/Perl scripting and developing software test debug techniques with them a plus.