Linux Automotive Engineer
- Location: San Diego, California
This is a great way to get your foot in the door!
Located in San Diego, CA
We are looking for someone to join the automotive application engineering team. You will be triaging, debugging, reproducing software failures on Android and/or Linux and/or QNX on the chipset family. You will also be triaging software failures, documenting application notes, and problem shoot software failures.
In order to keep up with the increasing demand for our client’s products, we are seeking a highly motivated Engineer to help our team release quality products with a short time to market.
Our client is a world leading provider of wireless and wired technologies for the mobile, networking, computing and consumer electronics markets. They are focused on inventing technologies that connect and empower people in ways that are elegant and accessible to all. Location technology and location-based services have become essential to modern living and are central to the mobile user experience.
Who are we ?
- Linux and/or QNX and/or android experience is a must.
- Proven ability and interest in debugging complex embedded software systems.
- Strong background in Computer Science and fundamentals of debugging embedded software.
- Working knowledge of C and/or C++.
- Strong ability to solve problems in a non-linear fashion Prior experience with Android and/or QNX and/or Linux and/or MSM software platforms.
- Proven ability to develop and debug Android applications.
- Experience with git and build systems (like Android etc).
- Experience with Multimedia sub systems like Graphics,Display,Audio,Video is a plus.
- Experience in bootloaders,Linux kernel and driver architecture is a plus.
- Experience in Multimedia Frameworks,OpenGL,OpenMax is a plus.
It would be FANTASTIC if you also had this experience!
Mature interpersonal skills with an ability to collaboratively work with many varied teams and resolve problems spanning many disciplines. Proven ability to work in a dynamic, multi-tasked environment.