System Performance Test Engineer
- Location: San Jose, California
NOVUS Resources is seeking a candidate for this Systems SW Engineer who will be responsible for Firmware system level verification of the next generation WLAN chipsets as an individual contributor. In this role, the Systems Software Engineer will engage with radio and chip characterization and verification tasks directed toward providing high performance solution for a high-end technology leading customer in the mobile computing and access point market segments.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Ownership of software tasks in radio validation and characterization.
- Participate in Chip characterization and qualification.
- A hands on professional software/firmware engineer with C/C++ experience.
- Experience in Firmware/embedded software development.
- Test and performance verification experience.
- Understanding of system level performance issues.
- General knowledge of industry standards and analog and digital design techniques.
- Familiarity with wireless communications at the physical layer.
Self-driven individual who can plan & coordinate with teams globally and execute projects independently.
Required: Bachelor's, Electrical Engineering
Preferred: Master's or equivalent experience