R&D Bench Automation Framework Development Engineer
- Location: San Diego, California
This position is located within the RF Front-End (RFFE) Engineering Department. As a R&D Bench Tools and Automation Framework Development Engineer, you get the opportunity to develop the tools and automation framework for the benches that test IC devices. You will also be responsible for helping the test development engineers in automating test equipment through coding. You will take ownership of a component of a project and/or an entire project and will be responsible for architecture, development, testing and release of the applications.
3+ years in the following areas is required:
- Object-oriented analysis and design.
- C# .NET desktop application development.
- Experience in reporting and data visualization.
- Knowledge of Version control like Git.
- Effective problem-solving skills, analytical skills, attention to details and documentation skills.
- Ability to work independently and with a team in a diverse, fast-paced, and collaborative environment, and be able to multi-task efficiently.
- Excellent English communication and interpersonal skills are needed.
Prefer candidate to have experience with test equipment such as signal generator, spectrum analyzer, power supply, power sensor etc.
Required: Bachelor's, Computer Engineering and/or Computer Science and/or Electrical Engineering and/or Electronics & Satellites Eng and/or Mechanical Engineering